- Your data is your active partner in helping you make vital decisions
- Your trend analysis is simple and automated and saves you time
- Your reports are delivered to your desktop before you have your first sip of coffee
- When you go for a budget increase, you have the indisputable facts to back you up?
Find out how to make your data work for you!
The VESTA® Analytics Roundup webinar series shows you how to take the burden off your shoulders when it comes to using and analyzing data for your center.
We believe you'll walk away from each webinar in the series saying:
- It can do that?
- I use to run 5 reports and now it’s in 1?
- I can schedule a report that delivers the PDF right into my folder on my desktop?
- I can't wait to see what else I've been missing!
The VESTA Analytics Roundup is for PSAP Supervisors and/or those in the PSAP responsible for data and reporting.
The complete series
- First Session - LISTEN TO THE RECORDING
We started with an all-around tour of the VESTA Analytics Solution so you can see for yourself how easy it is to use and how it can help you save time.
- May 11 & June 15 | 1:00 pm CDT | Reports
Because running reports is at the heart of helping you be more productive, we'll do two sessions. We'll cover Standard and Advanced for the VESTA Analytics and VESTA Analytics Lite.
- August 3 | 1:00 pm CDT | System Management
We'll walk through how you configure VESTA Analytics so it fits your specific needs whether you have one PSAP or multiple to manage. For example, if you forget your password, you can now reset it using our new "Forgot Password" link on the login page.
- October 12 | 1:00 pm CDT | Dashboard Overview
We'll look at how you build custom pages with key performance indicators and activity thresholds you set for your sites. For example, you can now add advanced formatting to email messages and include image attachments within the body of the email using our built-in editor toolbar.
Bottom line - let the VESTA Analytics solution do the heavy lifting for you. Let it help you make more informed decisions.